1. Call the Village to make sure a notary is available.
2. Bring current driver's license, state Id card, US Military ID, or US Passport.
3. Do not sign the document beforehand. Documents must be signed in the Notary's presence.
4. If witnesses are required in addition to a Notary, please provide your own witnesses.
5. Documents must be in English and must be complete, without blank spaces.
6. Due to changes in notarial law (effective June 1, 2009) we are unable to notarize any real estate documents pertaining to Cook County.
7. Due to Illinois notary law, we are unable to certify copies.
8. We are unable to complete or notarize government Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification.