What do I need for notary?

1. Call the Village to make sure a notary is available. 

2. Bring current driver's license, state Id card, US Military ID, or US Passport. 

3. Do not sign the document beforehand. Documents must be signed in the Notary's presence. 

4. If witnesses are required in addition to a Notary, please provide your own witnesses. 

5. Documents must be in English and must be complete, without blank spaces. 

6. Due to changes in notarial law (effective June 1, 2009) we are unable to notarize any real estate documents pertaining to Cook County. 

7. Due to Illinois notary law, we are unable to certify copies.

8. We are unable to complete or notarize government Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification.

Show All Answers

1. Is Vehe Barn Facility available for rental?
2. How do I sign up for Deer Park's eNewsletter?
3. What payments can I make online?
4. How do I contact a village department?
5. Does the Village of Deer Park have a real estate transfer tax?
6. How do I submit a complaint or concern to the Village?
7. How do I get information on household hazardous waste disposal and electronic recycling?
8. How do I register to vote?
9. How do I apply for the Groot Senior Discount program?
10. Do you provide notary services?
11. What do I need for notary?
12. How do I obtain records?
13. Where do I submit foreclosure notices?