News Flash Home
The original item was published from 8/27/2020 1:10:12 PM to 8/27/2020 1:11:47 PM.
Latest Deer Park News
Posted on: August 27, 2020
[ARCHIVED] Election / Campaign Signs Regulations
The Village of Deer Park follows the Illinois State Statute for the Campaign Sign Regulation Act. Please be sure to adhere to the following regulations:
- Signs shall be no larger than 2 feet by 3 feet
- Signs shall be made of bio-degradable material
- Limited to one sign for each candidate for each public office.
- Placing no closer than 20 feet from private property line or street.
- Prohibited from posting on public property.