Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Show All Answers
Click on Notify Me Link. Sign up with email address to receive communication including newsletters from the Village.
The Village of Deer Park does not currently accept credit card or online payments. Payments of cash or check can be made in person at the Village Hall or via mail to 23680 W. Cuba Road, Deer Park, IL 60010.
Building permits can be obtained at our Village office. Permit applications can also be found on our website Building Permit Form . A completed original application and deposit can be brought into the Village Hall Monday through Friday 8:00am-4:00pm, or mailed to Village Office 23680 W. Cuba Road, Deer Park, IL 60010.
Click Here to access Staff Directory which lists the various departments of the Village.
No, there is no real estate transfer tax in Deer Park.
Fill out our online form Resident Complaint/Concern Form. This will automatically be directed to Village Staff for investigation.
Visit Swalco website at www.swalco.com
Traditional deputy registrars are available to accept voter registration applications at most municipal or township offices, libraries, and at the Lake County Clerk’s office. Citizens can now also register online, by mail, during early voting, or on Election Day. Requirements and locations
Voting by mail, early, or on Election Day allows the voter choose the option that best suits their busy schedule and lifestyle. More information
Registered voters can log on to find one-click personalized voting information
If you are 65 years of age or older come the Village Hall or email us a copy of your driver's license at email@example.com with your Deer Park address and we will notify Groot on your behalf.
The Village of Deer Park has three Notary Publics in office. Residents can stop by the Village office and request this service on a drop in basis. Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. However, it is encouraged to call beforehand to assure there is one in the office at that time.
1. Call the Village to make sure a notary is available.
2. Bring current driver's license, state Id card, US Military ID, or US Passport.
3. Do not sign the document beforehand. Documents must be signed in the Notary's presence.
4. If witnesses are required in addition to a Notary, please provide your own witnesses.
5. Documents must be in English and must be complete, without blank spaces.
6. Due to changes in notarial law (effective June 1, 2009) we are unable to notarize any real estate documents pertaining to Cook County.
7. Due to Illinois notary law, we are unable to certify copies.
8. We are unable to complete or notarize government Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification.