All Community Events are excited to announce the Deer Park St. Paddy’s 5K & 10K will be happening LIVE on March 20, 2021 and March 21, 2021. They have recreated this run to make it what they believe is the safest individual run you can participate in (click here for a complete list of safety protocols). There is a virtual option, as well!
Here’s how it works:
1. Register now to secure your spot and we will not charge your card until 2 weeks before the event. If the run is unable to occur at this time you will not be charged. Limited spots available.
2. On event day, we will release each individual runner in a time-trial start. Participants will sign up for an exact start time closer to the event (exact date to be announced).
3. There will be limited touchpoints at this event. All event water will be in sealed water bottles at water stops and all finish line food will be packaged grab-and-go snacks.
4. This is a no mass gathering run. All registration will be done online and packet pick up will pre-event and by mail.
5. All staff will be wearing a mask/facial covering at all times.
6. There will be increased handwashing and hand sanitizer stations throughout the event site and the racecourse.
Virtual option to conquer the Deer Park St. Paddy’s 5K & 10K on your own on a course of your choosing and get the gear mailed straight to your door.
Here’s how it works:
1. Select the virtual category when you sign up. Your card will be charged at the time of registration.
2. Conquer your distance on your own, on a course of your choosing any day through March 17th. Remember to print your commemorative bib before taking off on your run!
3. Use your favorite tracking app or watch to keep track of your mileage and finish time.
4. Submit your results to be added to the leader board. Learn how to submit your results here (link coming soon). Be sure to print off your finisher certificate after you submit your results!
5. Get your commemorative gear mailed straight to your door!
On race day, we will release 1 participant individually every 10 seconds. There will be clear markings on the ground to comply with proper social distancing procedures. The start and finish line will be separated.
There will be limited touchpoints. All water will be in sealed water bottles at water stops and all finish line food will be packaged grab-and-go snacks. Participants will sign an online waiver prior to participating.
This is a no mass gathering run. All registration will be done online and packet pick up will pre-race day and by mail. Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes prior to your assigned start time and please depart once you complete the race.
All staff will be wearing a mask/facial covering at all times.
Please wear a mask or facial covering when you are in the start/finish line area. You may remove your mask when you begin the race. Please note there will not be a gear check to hold masks. It can be placed on a belt, in an arm or waistband, etc. Please remember to put the mask/facial covering back on when you have finished the race.
There will be increased handwashing and hand sanitizer stations throughout the site and the racecourse.
No spectators are allowed near the start and finish line. Spectators may watch the race along the racecourse at least 6 ft. back from participants.
There will be no race day packet pick up. Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your assigned start time. This race has a limited number of spots and will sell out. If you miss your start time, your spot will be forfeited. The race will try to allow you to start at the end of the wave, however, this is subject to available spots.
7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. – 10K Start
8:00 a.m. – 9:15 a.m. – 5K Start
Staggered start with one participant starting individually every 10 seconds. Participants will be assigned their exact start time in an email the week of the race based on their estimated pace.
Course time limits:
5K – 1 hour 30 minutes
10K – 1 hour 50 minutes
Option 1: Get your packet mailed right to your door for $12.99 (limited time availability).
Option 2: Packet pick up information will be posted about 2 weeks prior to the event.
Picking up someone else’s packet, don’t forget you must bring their signed waiver.
There will be no race day packet pick up.
*Note for 2021 that there will be no race day packet pick up. If you do not pick up your participant gear there will be a fee to have it mailed to you: Post-race event gear registration