The Street Improvement Program for the Village of Deer Park is a multi-year plan. Streets are selected for resurfacing based upon the Pavement Condition Rating and Personal observations.
- The Village has 111 streets covering 24 miles in total
- A total of 61 streets are less than 1,000 linear feet long
- The Village has 11 streets that are 2,640 linear feet long, or longer
- The longest street in the Village is Wallingford Lane at 0.8 mile long
- The shortest street is Lone Pine Court, which is 195 feet long